July 20, 2009

Thank you!



Thanks to everyone who have sent me messages of congratulations for the new addition to my family -- I figured since many of you have asked to see a picture, that I'd post one here.

I had my son, Logan, on July 4th! He weighed 6 pds 4 ozs and was 20 inches long. He is a complete joy and such a wonderful blessing in my life.

Now, back to grading!! Thanks to all of you for your patience. I wasn't expected to have my son until the class was over, so it was a bit surprising to have him so early.

7 comments:

steph19r said...

HE'S ABSOLUTLY GOURGEOUS CONGRATULATIONS

Jazzysmommy said...

Congratulations Dena!! He is so beautiful, is this your first one? Treasure the time you have with him when he's little because before you know it he will be a 1 already and then from then on it goes by so fast.

Unknown said...

Well bless your heart, he is a doll! Congratulations again, Dena. Children really are a joy to have in life. I agree with Jazzy's mommy, cherish the time you have with him while he is so small. My son grew up so fast! I miss those days when he was just a tiny one, even though they were pretty hectic. Take care, Dena!

BillMoreno said...

Dena:

First of all, many, many cogratulations for Logan. I pray for a healthy Mom and son.

Second, thatnk you for all your help and guidance on this course that is ending today.

Hope to have you again as a teacher in the future.

DJ said...

What a good lookin' kid! Congrats!

Michele-library204 said...

awww babies are so precious! :-) take good care of the little one

EARADAPITTSLIB204 said...

YOUR BABY IS DARLING, SO CUTE, CONGRATULATIONS. TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY